I opened Sherwood Park Sports Physiotherapy in 1985 with a vision to have a multidisciplinary Sports Medicine Centre to treat athletic injuries in Sherwood Park. In 2000, the vision grew as the clinic moved to Millennium Place and expanded to include a full team of rehab and fitness specialists. In 2015, we took a further step by opening The Bridge, a center that not only provides treatments but also full movement and return to sports training. Most recently we are proud to add The Bridge South Edmonton in collaboration with Spark Sport Conditioning.
I believe the success of SPSP has been our desire to think differently. To challenge the norm and always push to bring the best professionals and treatment methods to our clients.
We believe everyone deserves to live their best healthy lives and we do whatever is necessary to help people back to the sports and activities they love.
- Edmonton Eskimos Assistant Trainer
- Edmonton Wildcats JFC Head Trainer
- Edmonton Huskies JFC Head Trainer
- Sherwood Park Crusaders Head Trainer
- University of Alberta Wrestling Team Head Trainer
- U of A Gymnastics Team Head Trainer
- Performance Training
- KNEEFIT: ACL Injury Prevention Program
- competitive sports
- mountain biking